LA court rules against videotaping of Britney’s custody battleNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:55 am ICT by admin
K-Fed’s lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan said that a videotaping is essential to give a glimpse of Spears’ deposition demeanour.
“Yes could be no, and green could be black,” E! Online quoted Kaplan, as saying.
However, LA Superior Court Commissioner Scott M. Gordon ruled against Kaplan.
A date is yet to be set for the singer’s deposition, which is a strategy used by Kaplan to ensure that the ruling is in favour of his client.
Kaplan said that they have been trying almost for a year now to get the singer to appear for deposition.
“I ask the court to please order [Spears] to show for deposition. We’ve been trying for almost one year,’ he said. (ANI)
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores sues Britney Spears - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears sued by Brand Sense Partners - Jun 07, 2011
- Federline welcomes fifth kid - Aug 17, 2011
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- K-Fed to join Britney on Circus tour Down Under - Sep 15, 2009
- Britney, K-Fed's first courtroom face off ends without ruling - Nov 14, 2007
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Spears sued for $10 mn - Jun 05, 2011
- Britney to be accompanied by sons on European tour - May 06, 2009
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- K-Fed hoping Britney and he will eventually raise their kids together - Jan 15, 2008