Kym Marsh released from hospitalFebruary 15th, 2011 - 8:26 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Feb 15 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kym Marsh has been released from the hospital after doctors kept her there to monitor her fetus.
A spokesperson for the actress confirmed this in an interview with the British daily Mail. The spokesperson said that the “Coronation Street” star was being observed by doctors to ensure that the fetus was out of any danger.
The aide told the newspaper that, “She’s been backwards and forwards to hospital since she went on maternity leave as they’re monitoring her carefully, but she’s doing really well.”
34-year-old Marsh admits that her childbearing may be over after she lost a baby back in 2009. She gave birth to her son Archie 18 weeks earlier than she should have. Doctors say she has problem with her cervix that makes it almost impossible for her to carry a child through the 9 months on her own.
She is currently in an advanced stage of her pregnancy. She already has two children from her previous relationship; 15-year-old Davis and 13-year old Emily.
This will be the first child between her and her fiancée Jamie Lomas following the death of their first son. Marsh does not intend to get pregnant again after the delivery of this baby.
- Kym Marsh back in the hospital - Feb 14, 2011
- Kym Marsh enjoys pre-marital bash - Jul 31, 2012
- Donna Kelly was lying upside down for months to save her baby - Dec 21, 2011
- Coronation Street star Kym Marsh named Celebrity Mum Of The Year - Nov 05, 2009
- Kym Marsh summoned to court for fly tipping - Jul 16, 2012
- Danielle Lloyd's son Harry released from the hospital - Aug 16, 2011
- Danielle Lloyd pregnant with second child - Jul 14, 2011
- After 14 miscarriages, mum finally gives birth to a healthy baby - Mar 07, 2012
- Danielle Lloyd does a Liz Hurley in new photo shoot - Oct 03, 2010
- Baby Falak critical, next 48 hours till Thursday crucial (Lead) - Jan 31, 2012
- Baby Falak to be discharged in a week - Mar 09, 2012
- Battered baby remains critical, police hunt for parents (Roundup) - Jan 27, 2012
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Lloyd plans wild hen party - Jan 22, 2012
- Battered by father, Bangalore baby dies (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
Tags: 9 months, actress, cervix, childbearing, coronation street, daily mail, doctors, fetus, hospital london, jamie lomas, kym marsh, london feb, maternity, pregnancy, relationship, spokesperson, street star