Kym Marsh enjoys pre-marital bashJuly 31st, 2012 - 5:05 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 31 (IANS) Actress Kym Marsh enjoyed a hen party with friends in Marbell, Spain, just weeks before she ties the knot with actor Jamie Lomas.
The 36-year-old had the company of actresses Charley Webb, Sheree Murphy, Shobna Gulati and actor Antony Cotton, reports contactmusic.com.
Marsh later wrote on Twitter about her gala time.
“Having an amazing time for my hen do! Just got back from a fab day in the sun, now gettin’ ready to party party! Missing my J and babas tho!” she wrote.
- Kym Marsh back in the hospital - Feb 14, 2011
- Kym Marsh released from hospital - Feb 15, 2011
- Lloyd plans wild hen party - Jan 22, 2012
- Indian-origin British TV star faces racist taunts - Jun 25, 2012
- Coronation Street star Kym Marsh named Celebrity Mum Of The Year - Nov 05, 2009
- Coronation Street's Shobna Gulati poses as 'topless Katy Perry' - Nov 01, 2010
- Lily Allen gets cooking lesson from Gordon Ramsay - May 24, 2011
- Kym Marsh jumps to Brooke Vincent's defense - Sep 13, 2011
- Indian-origin actress faces racism on Twitter - Jun 04, 2011
- Moss' father thinks Jamie Hince 'good influence' on her - Jun 13, 2011
- Bipasha rubbishes wedding reports - Sep 29, 2011
- Emraan an accommodating co-star, says Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Feb 03, 2012
- Fans will love Andrew Garfield as Spiderman: Marc Webb - Jul 08, 2010
- Kym Marsh summoned to court for fly tipping - Jul 16, 2012
- Eddie Murphy steps down as Oscar host - Nov 10, 2011
Tags: actress, actresses, antony cotton, charley webb, cotton reports, day in the sun, fab, gala time, hen party, jamie lomas, knot, kym marsh, marbell, ready to party, sheree murphy, shobna gulati, spain, tho, twitter