Kym Marsh back in the hospitalFebruary 14th, 2011 - 8:05 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, Feb 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kym Marsh is struggling with her latest pregnancy again, after she lost a child earlier.
The actress is in hospital after doctors detected her baby may be in danger. She has been in the hospital for about a week now. She received a steroid that would help her baby’s lungs to develop fully. She is currently in her 27th week.
She lost her baby in 2009 after she gave birth to the baby about 18 weeks earlier than she should have. Doctors have diagnosed the 34-year-old with an incompetent cervix that makes it difficult for children to fully develop in her womb before they are born.
She already has two children; 15-year-old David and 13-year-old Emily from her previous relationship.
She is currently engaged to ‘Hollyoaks’ star Jamie Lomas. She has confirmed that she would not be giving birth again after this pregnancy.
During an interview recently she said that, “I can definitely say my childbearing days are over… This pregnancy has been really difficult, a nightmare in fact. We’ve been on eggshells. But it’s lovely when we see her on the scan and when I feel her wriggling.”
The “Coronation Street” star has been granted leave due to her health.
- Kym Marsh released from hospital - Feb 15, 2011
- Donna Kelly was lying upside down for months to save her baby - Dec 21, 2011
- Kym Marsh enjoys pre-marital bash - Jul 31, 2012
- Baby's cancer removed while in mother's womb - Jun 23, 2012
- Raigad woman delivers baby boy, despite huge tumours - Jul 12, 2012
- Womb transplants possible next year: Expert - Mar 27, 2011
- After 14 miscarriages, mum finally gives birth to a healthy baby - Mar 07, 2012
- Baby stolen from Colombian woman's womb - Sep 03, 2011
- No more babies for Mariah Carey - Apr 22, 2011
- Women aged 35 'are six times more likely to suffer fertility problems' - Jan 28, 2011
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- 61 years old woman becomes pregnant in Brazil - Sep 26, 2011
- 50-yr-old Mexican woman gives birth to gay son's baby - Nov 11, 2010
- Baby born with no blood saved by doctors - Jan 27, 2012
- Coronation Street star Kym Marsh named Celebrity Mum Of The Year - Nov 05, 2009
Tags: actress, cervix, coronation street, doctors, eggshells, emily, feb 14, giving birth, Health Science, hospital london, incompetent cervix, jamie lomas, kym marsh, london feb, lungs, nightmare, pregnancy, relationship, street star, womb