Kylie’s boyfriend unfazed by her emotional breakdownJune 21st, 2010 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 21 (IANS) Singer Kylie Minogue says her boyfriend saw her in work mode for the first time when she was recording for her new album “Aphrodite” and the Spanish hunk was unfazed by her “meltdowns”.
“The big difference in our relationship now is that he has seen what I am like when I am working,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kylie as saying of Andres Velencoso.
“I’ve changed from being all relaxed mode to Kylie-at-work mode, having meltdowns every few hours and freaking out and him having to deal with it. He just looks at me wide-eyed and says, ‘Hey, calm down. Nothing’s a problem.’”
Kylie says so far she has been able to balance her professional and personal life.
“I love to work. Music is a huge part of my life and I am so proud of my new album. And this is what I do, I don’t want to lose that. It’s about balance and so far everything seems right,” added the singer.
- I feel right with Velencoso: Kylie Minogue - Jan 28, 2012
- Kylie Minogue buys mansion in London - Oct 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue learning Spanish - Feb 14, 2011
- Minogue enjoys washing dishes - Feb 27, 2011
- Kylie Minogue moves into new mansion with boyfriend - Oct 01, 2010
- Kylie Minogue Marrying Her Sizzling Spanish Boyfriend? - Aug 26, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants to study again - Jun 18, 2010
- Minogue feels romance not easy - Jun 03, 2012
- Kylie tops UK album chart again 22yrs after first number one - Jul 12, 2010
- Minogue in no rush to have kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Spanish lover 'dumps' Kylie Minogue - Jun 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue's beau to spend time with her parents - Jul 25, 2010
- Kylie considers retirement after every tour - Feb 27, 2011
- Kylie Minogue wants children, may adopt - Feb 23, 2011
- Kylie Minogue can't wait to tour again - Dec 12, 2010