Kylie wants to duet with sister DanniiJune 16th, 2011 - 7:13 am ICT by IANS
London, June 16 (IANS) Singer Kylie Minogue says she wants to duet with her sister Dannii for a pop song.
“We would definitely love to do something together again or many things in the future,” contactmusic.com quoted Kylie as saying.
“My favourite thing that we have done together is a comedy sketch show in England a while back. She and I speak the same language - we have both been in showbiz a long time. We know the ups and downs of it,” she added.
Earlier, the Australian siblings had recorded a cover of the ABBA classic “The Winner Takes It All” for Britains TV show “Beautiful People” in 2008.
- Kylie Minogue to sing with sister? - Feb 23, 2012
- Minogue wants to open cafe - Jun 22, 2012
- I used to feel inferior to Kylie: Dannii Minogue - Dec 04, 2010
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
- Kylie 'felt guilty' about overshadowing sister Dannii - Sep 15, 2010
- Dannii Minogue's cancer fears - Oct 15, 2011
- Minogue wants to design for Kate - Mar 19, 2012
- Dannii Minogue lacks confidence for comeback - Jul 29, 2010
- Kylie Minogue feeling broody because of sister Dannii - May 14, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants to judge 'X-Factor' - Jun 20, 2010
- Dannii's making me broody, says Kylie Minogue - Jun 23, 2010
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
- Alejandro Sanz, Tony Bennett perform in Mexico - Oct 28, 2011
- Kylie Minogue stuns fans - Aug 24, 2010
- Kylie Minogue Too Expensive For X Factor Producers - Aug 26, 2010