Kylie sports grungy look in new filmJuly 10th, 2012 - 2:08 am ICT by IANS
New York, July 10 (IANS) Pop singer Kylie Minogue sports several fake tattoos and grunge clothes in her upcoming lesbian werewolf film “Jack and Diane”.
The Australian singer was spotted in the look while she was shooting here, reports thesun.co.uk.
Minogue, 44, features in a cameo in the film. She essays a tattoo parlour owner in the movie, her first major film appearance since she played a green fairy in “Moulin Rouge!” 11 years ago.
- Kylie Minogue Bags A Role In Hollywood Film - Jul 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue desperate to star in a movie musical - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue lands first film role in almost a decade - Jul 01, 2010
- Kylie Minogue all set to play a lesbian in 'Jack and Diane' - Jul 17, 2010
- Minogue sports short hair in movie - Aug 03, 2012
- Minogue wants to do musical - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie to play lesbian in 'Jack and Diane' - Jul 16, 2010
- Kylie lands film role - Jul 01, 2010
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Kylie Minogue heading back to silver screen? - Jun 18, 2010
- Kylie Minogue turns into saucy seductress for jewellery ad - May 23, 2009
- Dannii Minogue has a great fall! - Sep 13, 2012
- My boyfriend likes me without make-up: Minogue - Jun 14, 2010
- Kylie Minogue's wardrobe is without hanger - May 06, 2010
- Peaches Geldof hates her tattoos - Aug 29, 2011
Tags: 11 years, australian singer, cameo, fake tattoos, film appearance, film new, green fairy, grunge clothes, jack and diane, kylie minogue, moulin rouge, new film, pop singer, Sports, tattoo parlour, thesun, werewolf