Kylie named ambassador for Aussie penguinsNovember 14th, 2007 - 3:01 am ICT by admin
“One of my fondest memories is our family’s trips to Phillip Island. It was our regular holiday destination and we always visited the penguins,” Contactmusic quoted Minogue, as saying.
“I’m thrilled the area and welfare of the little penguins has been preserved, and I hope they will find a place in the hearts of the many tourists who visit each year,” she added.
Meanwhile Minogue has revealed that she is not afraid of turning 40 next year, because she feels that the age is all about liberation.
“I’m not scared of turning 40. I think it’s going to be quite liberating. I’ve always heard that as a woman, 49 is when you really come into your own and I think it’s happening,” she told The Sun.(ANI)
- Secret to Kylie's sexy looks - great underwear! - Jan 31, 2011
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- Minogues' family history revealed - Jan 27, 2010
- Minogue's family secret revealed - Jan 26, 2010
- Kylie Minogue tells Dannii 'to end feud with Sharon Osbourne' - Oct 04, 2010
- Minogue feels romance not easy - Jun 03, 2012
- Pregnant Allen feels like penguin - Aug 25, 2011
- Minogue addicted to work - Mar 02, 2011
- Kylie Minogue tweets about her stalker & alerts the police - Feb 10, 2012
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- Minogue meets sick children - Apr 02, 2011
- My songs are sexier than me, says Kylie Minogue - Aug 09, 2010
- Punjab, Pakistan to exchange wildlife - Sep 25, 2011
- Kylie Minogue kisses beau in public - Mar 19, 2011
- Kylie Minogue irked by comparisons to Gaga - Feb 23, 2011
Tags: ambassador, aussie singer, birds, fondest memories, hearts, holiday destination, island nature, kylie, liberation, little penguins, phillip island nature park, state of victoria, tourists, welfare, wildlife sanctuary