Kylie Minogue’s Spanish lover moves in with herApril 6th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 6 (ANI): It looks like pop princess Kylie Minogue and her lover Spanish model Andres Velencoso are taking their relationship to the next level.
Velencoso reportedly moved into the singer’s London home in the posh locality of Chelsea, while Minogue was visiting her parents in Australia.
Minogue has cast Velencoso as the face of her new men’s fragrance, and brought him home to Melbourne to meet her family.
The couple also enjoyed a brief holiday in the Queensland sun.
Now, Velencoso is spending more time at Minogue’s home in trendy Chelsea, according to a report in London’s Daily Mail.
“He has pretty much moved in,” Herald Sun quoted a friend, as telling the newspaper. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue, Spanish lover's ugly public spat - Jul 17, 2009
- Kylie Minogue, boyfriend 'house hunting in New York' - Nov 30, 2009
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes split rumours - Jun 03, 2010
- Kylie Minogue buys mansion in London - Oct 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogues beau to meet her parents - Mar 13, 2009
- Kylie Minogue's beau wants to marry her - May 26, 2010
- Kylie Minogue's form fitting crocheted dress leaves UK fans gasping - Sep 14, 2009
- Gap deal makes Kylie Minogue's beau popular face in US - Sep 02, 2009
- Kylie Minogue's beau to spend time with her parents - Jul 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue learning Spanish - Feb 14, 2011
- Kylie Minogue kisses her 'special man' live on stage during Spanish show - Mar 18, 2011
- Kylie Minogues all loved up on ski break with beau - Jan 17, 2009
- Kylie feels like boyfriend's secretary - Jun 27, 2010
- Minogue buys an apartment in London - Apr 06, 2011
- Kylie Minogue spends festive season with Spanish lover's family - Dec 31, 2009
Tags: andres velencoso, australia, chelsea, daily mail, fragrance, herald sun, kylie minogue, locality, london, melbourne april, new men, next level, parents, pop princess, queensland sun, relationship, spanish lover, spanish model