Kylie Minogues lingerie ad named Sexiest Advert EverFebruary 15th, 2009 - 4:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 15 (ANI): Kylie Minogues Agent Provocateur lingerie advert has been named the Sexiest Advert Ever.
The advert features the Aussie singer riding a mechanical bull in her sexy underwear, reports the News of the World.
The saucy ad, called Proof, caused a bit of a stir when it was released in 2001.
In second place is the classic 1980s Flake advert and in third place is Dita Von Teeses Science of Sexy commercials for Wonderbra.
Charlize Therons Martini ad came fourth while the Lynx Spray More Get More promo rounded off the top five.
The top ten sexiest adverts ever are:
1. Kylie Minogues Agent Provocateur ”Proof”
2. 1980s Flake advert
3. Dita Von Teeses Science of Sexy commercials for Wonderbra
4. Charlize Therons Martini ad
5. The Lynx Spray More Get More promo
6. Kate Mosss Agent Provocateur commercial
7. The 1980s Pretty Polly advert
8. The Victoria Secrets ad with Dylan
9. A naughty Ann Summers commercial and
10. A Victoria Secrets Angels special (ANI)
Tags: 1980s, advert, adverts, agent provocateur lingerie, ann summers, aussie singer, charlize therons, dita von teeses, flake, kate mosss, london feb, lynx, martini, mechanical bull, news of the world, pretty polly, sexy commercials, sexy underwear, victoria secrets, wonderbra