Kylie Minogue’s beau to spend time with her parentsJuly 25th, 2010 - 3:20 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, July 25 (ANI): Australian singer Kylie Minogue’s model boyfriend Andres Velencoso flew in to Melbourne on Saturday to meet her parents.
The Spanish model will spend time with Ron and Carol Minogue, Kylie’s sister Dannii and her partner Kris Smith and their baby Ethan.
“Kylie has been working non-stop since arriving in Australia and can’t wait to see Andres again. She has already met his father in Spain so this is his turn to get to know the family,” News.com.au quoted a source as saying.
“‘Having met her nephew, Ethan, for first time, she would have been feeling very family-minded so for him to meet the prospective in-laws is very important for them both,” the source added.
After they began dating in 2008, Minogue visited Velencoso’s hometown of Tossa de Mar on the Costa Brava and met his family. (ANI)
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Kylie shuttles between model beau, family - Dec 27, 2009
- New mum Dannii Minogue enjoys first family day out - Jul 19, 2010
- Joint wedding for Minogue sisters? - Sep 09, 2009
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
- Kylie Minogue learning Spanish - Feb 14, 2011
- Kylie Minogue's beau wants to marry her - May 26, 2010
- Wedding bells for Kylie Minogue? - Dec 29, 2009
- Kylie Minogue 'hunting for love nest' - Apr 30, 2009
- Kylie Minogue moves into new mansion with boyfriend - Oct 01, 2010
- Dannii's baby leaves Kylie Minogue feeling 'clucky' - Jul 22, 2010
- Kylie Minogue to buy home near lover's family in Spain - Apr 30, 2009
- Kylie Minogue indulges in her newfound passion of golf with beau - Dec 21, 2009
- Dannii Minogue gives birth to boy - Jul 07, 2010
- Kylie Minogue smitten with sister Dannii's 'gorgeous' son - Jul 09, 2010
Tags: andres velencoso, australia, australian singer, baby ethan, costa brava, dannii, family news, hometown, kylie minogue, melbourne, minogue kylie, nephew, news com au, parents, spain, spanish model, tossa de mar, will spend time