Kylie Minogue, Wiggles team up to raise funds for UNICEFApril 18th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Apr 18 (ANI): Pop star Kylie Minogue has teamed up with Australian children’s band Wiggles in a bid to release a new version of Toots and the Maytals’ classic ‘Monkey Man’.
The ‘Kids’ hitmaker joined the Australian children’s group to cover the reggae song, in order to raise funds for global children’s charity UNICEF, reports Herald Sun.
Minogue can even be seen donning a bright pink Wiggles top for the video clip.
The song features on the Wiggles’ latest album, Go Bananas. (ANI)
- Delhi-based reggae group nominated for British award (With Images) - Mar 01, 2012
- Kylie Minogue debuts album at NY gay club - Jun 07, 2010
- 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Winners List - Feb 14, 2011
- Columbia dumps X-Factor winner Matt Cardle - May 22, 2012
- Kylie Minogue records song with Aussie kids music group The Wiggles - Jan 28, 2009
- Kylie wants to duet with sister Dannii - Jun 16, 2011
- Inspiration behind Paris Hilton's new album - Kylie Minogue - Oct 03, 2009
- Pakistani singer set for four-city India tour - Aug 20, 2010
- Kylie Minogue had 'heavenly' childhood - Sep 17, 2010
- Kylie Minogue: Paris's inspiration - Oct 07, 2009
- Minogue meets sick children - Apr 02, 2011
- A song and a story: Changing music of modern India (June 21 is World Music Day) - Jun 18, 2011
- Kylie Minogue teases with new tour poster - Mar 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue buys $25m London apartment - Apr 06, 2011
- Beyonce top winner at Grammy's with six awards (Roundup) - Feb 01, 2010