Kylie Minogue to sing with sister?February 23rd, 2012 - 7:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 23 (IANS) Singer Kylie Minogue is planning a series of duets for her next album, and will possibly team up with her sister Dannii on one track.
The 43-year-old singer is planning to release a new record in 2013, and wants to line up a string of star-studded collaborations.
“There could be a few exciting duets and Dannii is a great idea. It may well happen,” contactmusic.com quoted Minogue as saying.
- Kylie wants to duet with sister Dannii - Jun 16, 2011
- Minogue wants to open cafe - Jun 22, 2012
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
- Dannii Minogue's cancer fears - Oct 15, 2011
- Tony Bennett' next album in Spanish - Jan 17, 2012
- Dannii Minogue lacks confidence for comeback - Jul 29, 2010
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
- Minogue wants to design for Kate - Mar 19, 2012
- Kylie Minogue feeling broody because of sister Dannii - May 14, 2010
- Dannii Minogue not quitting 'The X-Factor' - Oct 30, 2010
- Dannii Minogue wants to design for Adele - Mar 27, 2012
- I used to feel inferior to Kylie: Dannii Minogue - Dec 04, 2010
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Alexandra Burke to duet with mum - Mar 15, 2012