Kylie Minogue thinks turning 40 is ‘liberating’November 14th, 2007 - 2:53 am ICT by admin
“I’m not scared of turning 40. I think it’s going to be quite liberating. I’ve always heard that as a woman, 49 is when you really come into your own and I think it’s happening,” the Sun quoted her, as saying.
hen Minogue was asked why she took so long for her album, she said that she couldn’t concentrate on the album during her treatment.
“I didn’t write through the treatment because you can’t concentrate. I couldn’t watch a whole film,” she said.
Her first album since beating breast cancer, ‘X’ will be out next month. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue irked by comparisons to Gaga - Feb 23, 2011
- Jessie J to show pain in next album - Dec 28, 2011
- Kylie Minogue's travel confusion - May 22, 2010
- Kylie says she may adopt or use a surrogate mum to have baby - Feb 23, 2011
- Kylie Minogue suffering from cancer drug side-effects - Sep 13, 2010
- Pop singer Kylie Minogue is upset over her ongoing cancer treatment - Sep 15, 2010
- Secret to Kylie's sexy looks - great underwear! - Jan 31, 2011
- Kylie Minogue happy to gain weight after chemo - Aug 13, 2010
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- Kylie Minogue wants children, may adopt - Feb 23, 2011
- Katie Price plans new album - Aug 16, 2011
- Kylie Minogue still taking cancer treatment medicines - Sep 13, 2010
- Kylie Minogue tweets about her stalker & alerts the police - Feb 10, 2012
- Allen inspires Minogue for vintage dress - Mar 31, 2011