Kylie Minogue stops botox treatmentJune 15th, 2010 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 15 (ANI): Kylie Minogue decided to shun botox treatment after she received few depressing comments over her efforts to defy her age.
Last year, the ‘Locomotion’ singer revealed that she has turned to the wrinkle-freezing inoculations in a bid to preserve her young-looks.
Minogue was criticised over her Botox confession, and has now admitted that she stopped the treatment because it was giving her a “bad rap”.
However, she is adamant to keep using other less-invasive procedures to help improve her looks.
“Botox gave me a bad rap. I stopped using it a while ago,” The Daily Express quoted her, as telling Hello! mag.
She added: “I have lines on my face now and that’s OK. It fascinates me that I’m asked so much about it, when advertising for face products is forced down our throats. There are some things you can do. You can have microdermabrasions and micropeels. If these things are going to give you better skin, why not?” (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes plastic surgery claims - May 23, 2010
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- Sarandon feels sexy without Botox - Jan 20, 2010
- Aussies as young as 20 turning to Botox - Apr 29, 2010
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010
- Kylie Minogue planning a tribute to 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings'? - Feb 24, 2011
- Kylie Minogue stuns fans - Aug 24, 2010
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Courteney Cox reveals her Botox hell - Jul 16, 2010
- Anne Hathaway does not want Botox to erase her - Nov 13, 2010
- Cancer is like facing darkness: Minogue - Jun 26, 2010
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Kylie Minogue irked by comparisons to Gaga - Feb 23, 2011
- Dana Delany Recalls Her Horrifying Botox Experience - Oct 06, 2010