Kylie Minogue still has sex appealNovember 9th, 2010 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 9 (IANS) Australian singer Kylie Minogue has proved she still has sex appeal when she put in a sultry performance on the reality show X Factor.
The singer came dressed in a tiny red dress, complete with a cut out waist segment, dailymail.co.uk reports.
The 42-year-old sang her new song “Better Than Today” and was cheered on by her younger sister Dannii Minogue, one of the judges on the show.
After her performance, she told host Dermot O’Leary that it was great to be back on the show.
She has already performed on the coveted television show “X Factor” and has also helped sister Dannii pick her acts.
“We just want tomorrow to be Better than today, Sunday night… here I come!” she said.
Kylie is promoting her new album “Aphrodite”.
“People have been describing it as a return to the dance floor. I don’t know how long I was away from the dance floor, but it really is. It is a really ‘dancey’ album,” she said.
- Kylie Minogue to sing with sister? - Feb 23, 2012
- Kylie Minogue wants to judge 'X-Factor' - Jun 20, 2010
- Kylie Minogue finds Lady Gaga's fashion choices 'outlandish' - Jul 21, 2010
- Dannii Minogue has a great fall! - Sep 13, 2012
- Kylie Minogue Too Expensive For X Factor Producers - Aug 26, 2010
- Kylie Minogue can't wait to become an aunt yet again - Jun 28, 2010
- Victoria to style Dannii in 'The X Factor' - Oct 25, 2010
- Minogue wants to design for Kate - Mar 19, 2012
- Kylie Minogue tells Dannii 'to end feud with Sharon Osbourne' - Oct 04, 2010
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- 'X Factor' host Dermot O'Leary gets sky high with Posh - Oct 03, 2010
- There's an element of me in Gaga: Kylie - Jun 15, 2010
- Dannii Minogue jazzes up for 'X Factor' return - Sep 18, 2010
- Kylie Minogue not to replace Dannii on 'The X Factor' - Apr 06, 2010
- Minogue, Osbourne feud reignites - Sep 25, 2010