Kylie Minogue snubs ex-flame Jason Donovan from her showNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:54 am ICT by admin
“Kylie was miffed when she read what Jason wrote about their relationship in his memoirs. Neither have spoken about it until now and she can’t understand why he has. It was 20 years ago, after all,” the Daily Express quoted a TV source, as saying.
“It means he won’t be taking part in her TV celebration. Neither is he likely to be on her Christmas card list this year!” he said.
The pair were an item back in the Eighties after becoming on-screen lovers on Australian soap ‘Neighbours’.
Their relationship ended in 1990 when Kylie found love with Michael Hutchence. (ANI)
- Brenda Carlisle's Affair With Michael Hutchence - Feb 07, 2011
- Belinda Carlisle's speaks about her affair with Michael Hutchence - Feb 07, 2011
- I feel right with Velencoso: Kylie Minogue - Jan 28, 2012
- Jason Donovan, Kylie Minogues first sex was in a budget hotel - Sep 24, 2008
- Kylie Minogue's beau passes her 'road test' - Jun 20, 2010
- Kylie Minogue dumped me over the phone, claims ex-lover - Sep 23, 2008
- 'Neighbours' Kylie and Jason reunite on The Kylie Show - Nov 14, 2007
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Spanish lover 'dumps' Kylie Minogue - Jun 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue set for 'Neighbours' cameo - Jul 29, 2010
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- I'm surprised to still 'have a nose' after 25yrs of cocaine abuse: Carlisle - Feb 06, 2011
- Minogue wants to do musical - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie Minogue tweets about her stalker & alerts the police - Feb 10, 2012
- Kylie Minogue speaks of her joy at celebrating 5 years without cancer - Jan 03, 2011
Tags: australian soap, christmas card, daily express, eighties, flame, guest list, inxs singer, jason donovan, kylie minogue, memoir, memoirs, miffed, neighbours, relationship, she left, singer michael hutchence