Kylie Minogue set for another world tourNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:29 am ICT by admin
Baker said that he was really surprised at Kylie’s announcement.
“It’s a big surprise because Kylie has worked so hard since beating cancer that she surely deserves a rest,” the Sun quoted him, as saying.
“I am so busy. I’m heading back into the studio with Kylie in February to start training for the tour we want to do in June,” he said.
“It’s going to be fabulous. I have a couple of ideas but they need a bit of work. It takes ages to pull it all together so we want to take our time on it,” he added. (ANI)
- Minogue's musical for next year - May 03, 2011
- Kylie Minogue receives doctorate - Oct 06, 2011
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Kylie Minogue speaks of her joy at celebrating 5 years without cancer - Jan 03, 2011
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue to turn hits into musical - May 05, 2010
- Kylie Minogue suffering from cancer drug side-effects - Sep 13, 2010
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
- Kylie Minogue bringing her most lavish stage production yet to Oz - Mar 03, 2011
- Minogue wants to open cafe - Jun 22, 2012
- Kylie Minogue 'to celebrate beating breast cancer with charity concert' - Jul 18, 2010
- Minogue feels romance not easy - Jun 03, 2012
- Kylie Minogue regrets not including cancer songs in 'X' album - Jun 30, 2010
- Kylie Minogue in no rush to start a family - Dec 25, 2010
- Kylie considers retirement after every tour - Feb 27, 2011