Kylie Minogue has used Botox, claims leading surgeonFebruary 18th, 2009 - 1:25 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, February 18 (ANI): Kylie Minogue has taken up the spotlight following claims made by an expert that she may have had cosmetic surgery.
The singer sparked the reports after her “peculiar appearance” at the recent BAFTA film awards ceremony.
Cosmetic surgeon Dr Alex Karidis suggested that the Oz pop princess showed signs of having used Botox, and perhaps even some work on her cheeks and lips.
“Kylie’’s brows look a little higher than usual, which suggests she’’s having regular Botox to lift them, the Couriermail quoted Karidis as telling the UK’’s Grazia magazine.
“One of Kylie’’s brows is slightly more arched and higher than the other, which is often a telltale sign,” Karidis added.
Kylie has previously revealed what she thought of surgery, saying: “You”re damned if you do and damned if you don”t.” (ANI)
- Here comes the - botox - bride - Jul 13, 2012
- Kylie Minogue irked by comparisons to Gaga - Feb 23, 2011
- 'Real Housewives' star Jill Zarin admits to getting a 'liquid facelift' - Apr 21, 2011
- Botox can actually cause wrinkles - May 11, 2010
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010
- I would consider plastic surgery: Mel C - Sep 16, 2011
- Minogue doesn't copy Gaga - Mar 01, 2011
- Kylie Minogue admits using botox - Apr 03, 2009
- Lauren Conrad prefers natural look - Apr 07, 2012
- Surgeons weigh in on Demi Moore's 'youthful' looks - Apr 17, 2010
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Megan Fox rubbishes botox rumours - Jul 10, 2011
- Surgery ruined my career, personal life: Heidi Montag - Dec 22, 2010
- No Botox in Naomi Watts' life, say experts - Jun 06, 2010
Tags: awards ceremony, botox, brows, cheeks, cosmetic surgeon, cosmetic surgery, dr alex, film awards, grazia magazine, kylie minogue, lips, melbourne, peculiar appearance, pop princess, signs, spotlight, telltale sign