Kylie Minogue debuts album at NY gay clubJune 7th, 2010 - 4:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 7 (ANI): Australian pop star Kylie Minogue stunned people at a gay club in New York when she debuted songs of her upcoming album.
The ‘I should be so lucky’ hitmaker shocked people at the nightclub when she made a surprise entry and sang songs from her yet to be released album.
The 41-year-old gay singer performed with semi-naked male dancers, stunning the local crowd. Minogue sang her new single All the Lovers and the title track of her upcoming album, Aphrodite.
The album is set to be released in July, reports the Daily Star.
“Thank you so much. It means so much to me that you are here and the support you’ve given me for such a long time - I love you,” Minogue told the audience. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue launches design contest - May 31, 2011
- Kylie Minogue transforms into Greek goddess for new album - Jun 12, 2010
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- Kylie tops UK album chart again 22yrs after first number one - Jul 12, 2010
- Kylie Minogue stuns fans - Aug 24, 2010
- Kylie Minogue blames director for raunchy 'All The Lovers' video - Jun 29, 2010
- Kylie Minogue can't wait to tour again - Dec 12, 2010
- There's an element of me in Gaga: Kylie - Jun 15, 2010
- Kylie Minogue rolls back the years in new video - May 10, 2010
- Kylie Minogue kicks off world tour in Denmark - Feb 20, 2011
- New Kylie Minogue single sparks web frenzy - Apr 21, 2010
- Kylie's comeback single is very anthemic: Jake Shears - May 08, 2010
- Kylie Minogue still has sex appeal - Nov 09, 2010
- Kylie Minogue flashes her lovely legs in photoshoot for gay mag - Jul 14, 2010
- Criticism 'cuts like a knife', admits Kylie - Jul 13, 2010