Kylie lands film roleJuly 1st, 2010 - 3:30 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 1 (IANS) Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue has got her first feature film role in “Jack and Diane” and will appear as a tattoo-clad rocker in it.
The singer, who will share screen space with Juno Temple, Jena Malone and Elvis Presley’s granddaughter Riley Keough, is in New York to shoot for the movie, reports aceshowbiz.com.
The movie follows the story of two teenage girls in New York City and is due for release next year.
Kylie was recently pictured in ripped skinny jeans and ankle boots with fake tattoos covering her neck, back and arms.
- Kylie Minogue Bags A Role In Hollywood Film - Jul 02, 2010
- Kylie Minogue lands first film role in almost a decade - Jul 01, 2010
- Kylie to play lesbian in 'Jack and Diane' - Jul 16, 2010
- Kylie Minogue all set to play a lesbian in 'Jack and Diane' - Jul 17, 2010
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Is Alex Pettyfer engaged to Elvis' granddaughter Riley Keough? - Mar 15, 2012
- Riley Keough To Star In 'Mad Max' Alongside Tom Hardy - Aug 11, 2010
- Elvis Presley's granddaughter to star in next 'Mad Max' flick - Aug 11, 2010
- Presley's granddaughter to star in 'Magic Mike' - Aug 20, 2011
- Kristen Stewart set to play 'Snow White'? - Jan 28, 2011
- Kristen Stewart To Play Snow White? - Jan 28, 2011
- Kylie Minogue kisses beau in public - Mar 19, 2011
- Minogue shows off biker chic in new promo - Apr 23, 2012
- Kylie Minogue desperate to star in a movie musical - Dec 25, 2010
- Jean-Claude Van Damme admits to affair with Kylie Minogue - Aug 14, 2012
Tags: ankle boots, australian pop, elvis presley, fake tattoos, film role, first feature film, granddaughter, jack and diane, jena malone, july 1, juno temple, kylie minogue, new york city, pop singer, riley keough, screen space, skinny jeans, teenage girls