Kylie fears she’ll never ‘walk down the aisle’November 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
“I want to keep working on finding perfect harmony within my life and my work. And a family, yeah, that’s still something I would love to happen,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as telling.
But, the Australian star added that given how chaotic her life is, she’s not sure whether marriage will happen for her.
“There have been times when we were getting ready for a big event, like the opening of my exhibition at the V and A, and there’s a last minute hoo-ha and we’re all running around like headless chickens and I’ve said, ‘Imagine if we were getting ready for my wedding!’” she said.
“We’ll see. I honestly don’t have a feeling one way or the other if I will walk down the aisle,” she added.
She also tells the mag that she’s not ready to be friends with French actor Oliver Martinez after their four-year romance ended early this year.
‘I’m not ready to be friends with him,” she said.
In the interview, she also claimed that her body “is not what it used to be”.
She said that the effect of the treatments while fighting breast cancer, has taken a toll on her body and outlook on life.
“I’ve shrunk to nothing, I’ve ballooned - my body is not what it used to be but it’s the body I’m in. When you are stripped of everything and you have to grow your eyelashes back, grow your hair back, it’s just astonishing,” she said.
“It’s hard to express what I’ve learnt from that, but a deep psychological and emotional shift has taken place,” she added. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue tells Dannii 'to end feud with Sharon Osbourne' - Oct 04, 2010
- Lily Allen says 'sobriety has opened her eyes' - Sep 20, 2010
- I'm not freaked out about getting older, says Posh - Feb 16, 2011
- Gemma Arterton loves her curves - Apr 27, 2010
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- I was not hot enough to be a Bond girl: Gemma Arterton - Mar 22, 2010
- I get on better with kids : Selena Gomez - Jul 24, 2011
- Getting married a comforting feeling: Mohit Chauhan - Jul 08, 2012
- Ke$ha 'disappointed' by Grammys snub - Feb 13, 2011
- I wanted to do mischievous things on 'Bigg Boss': Veena Malik - Dec 26, 2010
- It's daughter over work for Halle Berry! - Jan 04, 2011
- Ke$ha wears own placenta round her neck! - Mar 09, 2010
- I wanted to kill myself : Alex Reid - Mar 28, 2011
- Marriage talk hampers Geeta Basra's career! - Dec 06, 2011
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
Tags: chaotic, daily mail, down the aisle, eyelashes, fears, fighting breast cancer, french actor, glamour magazine, hair back, headless chickens, honestly, hoo, kylie, oliver martinez, perfect harmony, stripped, walk down the aisle