Kurylenko finds Cruise ‘cheerful’August 10th, 2012 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 10 (IANS) French actress Olga Kurylenko is impressed by Tom Cruise with whom she stars in upcoming film “Oblivion”. She says her co-star is very cheerful.
“He lights everyone up. He’s like a sparkle. He’s a very generous partner. He gives a lot,” eonline.com quoted Kurylenko, 32, as saying.
“He’s very professional. He’s very nice. Very polite to people,” she added.
The movie also stars Andrea Riseborough, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Morgan Freeman, Melissa Leo and Zoe Bell.
The film is slated to release on April 23, 2013.
- HBO appoints subjects to 'Thrones' - Aug 21, 2009
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Pitt, Fassbender team up again - Oct 27, 2011
- Olivia Wilde owes life to Walton Goggins - Jul 26, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres After Emmy Show Stars Harry Connick Jr - Sep 21, 2011
- Weinstein impressed by Madonna's 'W.E.' - Jul 02, 2011
- Bieber offered position in hockey team - Sep 13, 2012
- Melissa Leo to play Jesse Eisenberg's mum in 'Predisposed' - Mar 03, 2011
- I would love to work with Hugh Grant, says Bond girl Olga Kurylenko - Mar 26, 2011
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Hudgens finds French men obnoxious - May 20, 2011
- Lohan in health scare - Jun 16, 2012
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- Drew Barrymore to wed in June? - Apr 27, 2012
- De Niro's apartment catches fire - Jun 09, 2012