Kurt Warner Shares His ‘Dancing With The Stars’ ExperienceOctober 9th, 2010 - 8:26 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 9, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The Super Bowl champ Kurt Warner recently gave an interview about his ‘Dancing with the Stars’ experience. The audience did not really expect much from this football player at the beginning of the show but he has proved his mettle as a talented dancer numerous times. The ‘DWTS’ judges have acknowledged that Kurt Warner might bag the coveted prize with his superb dancing moves.
The former quarterback and father of seven said that dancing intimately with a scantily clad dancing partner (Anna Trebunskaya) could have wrecked his marriage but thankfully it did not. Kurt and Brenda have been married for 13 years now and they have seven children together. The Football star also said that his marital life is in perfect order because his wife (Brenda) is confident about his priorities.
The athlete also mentioned that his dancing partner is also married and whatever they do on the show is just for the sake of entertainment. Kurt also expressed his liking for Mike (the Situation) Sorrentino, who happens to been one of the contenders for the coveted ‘DWTS’ title. Kurt was full of praises for Mike, he also complimented him by saying that the “Jersey Shore’ actor is a star in his own right, who has created a niche for himself.
– Sampurn Wire
- Kurt Warner Eliminated From "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 10, 2010
- Kurt Warner Disappointed With DWTS Results - Nov 12, 2010
- DWTS Judges Are Giving Wrong Judgements, Claims Critics - Oct 27, 2010
- David Hasselhoff 'to compete on Dancing with the Stars' - Aug 26, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- 'Dancing with the Star' will take 'Hoff' for Season 11 - Aug 26, 2010
- What's In Store For Next Few Weeks In DWTS? - Oct 27, 2010
- Dancing Star Sent Packing Home - Fourth In Line - Oct 15, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Edyta Sliwinska Quits 'Dancing With The Stars' Prior To The Initiation Of Its 11th Season - Sep 01, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff Favors Bristol Palin In "DWTS" - Nov 23, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Joins The Amazing Line Up Of "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 01, 2010
- David Hasselhoff Says Goodbye To "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 22, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest In "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 28, 2010
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino And Karina Smirnoff Hopes To Wow Judges - Oct 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,