Kurt Warner In Need Of Audience Support To Survive DWTS EliminationNovember 11th, 2010 - 3:01 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 11, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Kurt Warner might be one of the most athletic guys around on the ABC reality dance show ‘Dancing with the Stars’, but as the last week saw him in the 4th position out of a total of 5 contestants, it is a matter of great concern for most of his fans. If he doesn’t secure a good score from the judges, then it may become a little tough for for him to survive the competition.
However, the eighth week of the show is surely going to be a tough one as it is only the votes from the audience which are going to determine whether a contestant remains or is eliminated from the season 11.
It was quite ironical last week when the other athletic champ on the show, Rick Fox, the basketball star was eliminated and the reasons being speculated upon are still doing the rounds, but this bit of sad news for Rick was good news for Kurt Warner, as he now had the distinction and the advantage of getting most votes from the sports fans.
Reports about Kurt not being such an apt dancer are flying around, but despite that, he still stands a chance of sticking around for a week or two more if he manages to get support from the audience.
The show has some great dancers like Brandy and Jennifer, who were quite at each other’s necks with equal scores, so were Maks Chmerkovskiy and even Derek Hough, Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer scored just a mark less, while Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas came out with a little less on the score card.
- What's In Store For Next Few Weeks In DWTS? - Oct 27, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- DWTS Season 11 Week 7: Rick Fox Eliminated - Nov 04, 2010
- DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This Week - Nov 18, 2010
- Kurt Warner Disappointed With DWTS Results - Nov 12, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest In "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 28, 2010
- DWTS: Quick, Fast and Jiving - Sep 27, 2011
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Dancing With The Stars: Who Goes Home? - Oct 12, 2011
- Kurt Warner Shares His 'Dancing With The Stars' Experience - Oct 09, 2010
- DWTS Judges Are Giving Wrong Judgements, Claims Critics - Oct 27, 2010
- DWTS Celebrates 200th Episode With Ex-Contestants - Nov 03, 2010
- Hope Solo alleges that she was voted out of DWTS because she had 'too much muscle' - Nov 28, 2011
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Apologizes For His Outburst On DWTS Stage - Nov 11, 2010
- Kurt Warner Eliminated From "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 10, 2010
Tags: audience, basketball star, brandy, champ, dancer, dancers, dancing with the stars, derek hough, distinction, doing the rounds, kurt warner, kyle massey, lacey schwimmer, mark ballas, november 11, palin, rick fox, sad news, score card, sports fans