Kurt Warner Disappointed With DWTS ResultsNovember 12th, 2010 - 1:46 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 12, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The ongoing season of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ is getting more exciting day by day. Not only are the dance performances grabbing the attention of the viewers, the bickering that the contestants involve in on the sets of the show are also creating quite a ruffle, feel television analysts. One of the most recent spats was between contestants Carrie Ann Inaba and Maksim Chmerkovskiy . After the spat reached its conclusion, people were almost convinced that it will be Brandy’s name which will be announced as the unlucky name in the Tuesday episode of DWTS. However, ‘Dancing With The Stars’ can really shock the audience and that was proved when it was not Brandy who had to bid farewell to the show.
Its Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya who are no longer a part of the ‘Dancing With The Stars’ family this season. Though we think that the ‘cha cha cha’ number was quite impressive, it unfortunately wasn’t impressive enough to convince the judges of the reality television show.
And Kurt Warner was visibly disappointed with the results. Though he was quick in masking his feelings, Warner expressed unhappiness with the scores that they were given after the last performance. However, Kurt Warner also says that he is probably reacting a little too much and is upset because he lost, though it was not a win that was on his mind when he had first set his foot on the DWTS stage.
- What's In Store For Next Few Weeks In DWTS? - Oct 27, 2010
- DWTS Judges Are Giving Wrong Judgements, Claims Critics - Oct 27, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- DWTS Celebrates 200th Episode With Ex-Contestants - Nov 03, 2010
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Apologizes For His Outburst On DWTS Stage - Nov 11, 2010
- Kurt Warner Eliminated From "Dancing With The Stars" - Nov 10, 2010
- DWTS: Bristol Palin Got Eliminated! - Nov 17, 2010
- Kurt Warner Shares His 'Dancing With The Stars' Experience - Oct 09, 2010
- Kurt Warner In Need Of Audience Support To Survive DWTS Elimination - Nov 11, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Tearful Brandy Norwood Bids Adieu To "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 - Nov 17, 2010
- Dancing With the Stars: Season Premiere & Results - Sep 21, 2011
- DWTS: Brandy And Maksim Chmerkovskiy Shown The Door This Week - Nov 18, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest In "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 28, 2010
- DWTS : Brandy And Maks Give An Overwhelming Performance - Nov 10, 2010
Tags: anna trebunskaya, audience, brandy, carrie ann inaba, cha cha cha, conclusion, dance performances, dancing with the stars, dwts, exciting day, farewell, feelings, kurt warner, last performance, reality television show, spat, spats, unhappiness