Kunis won’t quit ‘Family Guy’May 30th, 2012 - 2:44 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 30 (IANS) Actress Mila Kunis, who has been voicing cartoon character Meg Griffin for animated comedy series “Family Guy” for the past decade, says she’s not going to quit this show despite her hectic career.
“I hope ‘Family Guy’ stays on the air for the rest of my life,” showbizspy.com quoted the-28-year-old as saying.
“I love going to do that. I go in sweatpants and sometimes I don’t even go in I just do it at whatever location I am at. It is amazing and I love it. I’ll never give it up,” she said.
- I have no shame: Kunis - Jul 20, 2012
- Rihanna won't play Houston - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- "Macaulay Culkin my steady rock" : Mila Kunis - Aug 19, 2009
- Macaulay Culkin splits with Mila Kunis - Jan 04, 2011
- Sofia Vergara joins cast of 'Family Guy' - Jul 24, 2012
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- I was not popular with guys: Mila Kunis - Jul 19, 2012
- Kunis wanted enhanced assets for comic series - Jul 28, 2012
- Gomez won't change for love again - Aug 17, 2011
- Mila Kunis started her acting career in 'Baywatch' at the age of 9 - Feb 13, 2011
- My wedding will be amazing: Simpson - Jun 08, 2012
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- Kunis wants to have children - Jul 20, 2012