Kunis wants to have childrenJuly 20th, 2012 - 3:29 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 20 (IANS) Actress Mila Kunis says her own five-year plan is to step away from work, settle down and have children.
“In five years, I do hope to have a family, and, you know, who knows? I think in this industry people have such a short shelf life, truly, that I don’t know what I’m going to be in five years in regards to acting,” contactmusic.com quoted Kunis as saying.
Although the 28-year-old has a plan in her mind regarding her personal life, she is unsure about her career.
“I would love to produce. I can’t form a sentence or write an email, so I know I am definitely not going to go and become a writer, but I would love to explore other facets of this industry, for sure.
“I am dabbling in that a little bit right now and trying to see what I like. But I don’t know… I have always been a big proponent of not working for the sake of working, because I don’t want to work for the rest of my life - I want to live. So I’d rather work to live than live to work,” she said.
- I have no shame: Kunis - Jul 20, 2012
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- Mila Kunis doesn't find herself attractive - Jun 14, 2012
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- Don't want to work for sake of working: Mila Kunis - Feb 07, 2011
- Mila doesn't consider herself sexy - Aug 22, 2011
- Mila Kunis stands by her movies - Jan 24, 2011
- Kunis glad to have avoided child stardom - Jul 30, 2012
- Michelle Williams thinking about quitting acting - Sep 21, 2011
- I was not popular with guys: Mila Kunis - Jul 19, 2012
- I get nervous on dates: Mila Kunis - Jul 26, 2012
- Mila Kunis doesn't take awards ceremonies too seriously - Jan 16, 2011
- Kunis's secret of being firmly grounded - Aug 13, 2011
- Macaulay Culkin seen with Spanish porn star outside sex club - Jan 22, 2011
- Kunis urges youngsters take interest in politics - Sep 07, 2011