Kristin Davis to star in ‘The Happiness Project’October 24th, 2010 - 4:53 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 24 (IANS) Actress Kristin Davis is set to return to television with a new comedy show called “The Happiness Project”.
The show is based on the real-life experience of Gretchen Rubin, a former law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor, who embarked on a quest to explore the nature of happiness while writing a book, “The Happiness Project”, which was published by HarperCollins in January, reports variety.com.
Davis will also serve as a co-executive producer on the project.
- Actress Kristin Davis to star in a new show - 'The Happiness Project' - Oct 25, 2010
- Kristin Davis Returns to 'The Happiness Project' - Oct 25, 2010
- Kristin Davis Makes A Comeback With "The Happiness Project"? - Oct 25, 2010
- Kristin Davis to Star in 'Happiness Project' on NBC - Oct 25, 2010
- Olympic equestrian: Swiss Guerdat bags gold in show jumping - Aug 08, 2012
- Sinead O'Connor shows off her new look - Jul 07, 2011
- Bullock pays tribute to Liz Taylor - Oct 29, 2011
- Harper Collins India wins Asia Publishing Award - Jul 08, 2011
- O'Connor does not rule out Scotland return - Jul 15, 2012
- Tatum O'Neal memoir is in the pipeline - Feb 15, 2011
- Oz teacher stood down for using sticky-tape as punishment - Nov 12, 2010
- Dreams, movies, philosophy on bookshelf (IANS Books This Week) - Jul 28, 2011
- Plants engineered to produce new drugs - Nov 04, 2010
- Sinead O'Connor tweets about her suicidal tendencies - Sep 20, 2011
- O'connor's marriage back on track - Jan 31, 2012