Kristin Chenoweth Fitness Secrets RevealedDecember 4th, 2009 - 7:12 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Dec.04, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Kristin Chenoweth is a star who is concerned abut her physique and tries to maintain her weight at 98 pounds. The petite blond may not have a tall figure but makes up for it with her rich voice and great personality. She is among the commanding beauties of Hollywood. The Tony Awards winning actress recently released some of her fitness tips.
She keeps her body slim and fit by in-taking enough water and juice all through the day. Since she needs to work out a lot, the need to replenish water loss and avoid dehydration becomes evident. The star has revealed that in cooking she prefers the use of extra virgin olive oil. Contrary to popular opinion, every person needs to intake some amount of fat every day in his diet to feel energized all through the day.
The fitness experts are of the opinion that a lot of people tend to eat fat free variety of all kinds of food and this is a grave mistake. The body needs some amount of healthy fats in order to function properly. It also helps in keeping one’s metabolism high. The example of healthy fats include flax seed oil, olives and almond butter.
Kristin Chenoweth is fond of Chick-fil-a too. This is a smart move considering that it is considered as a safe fast food joint where one can gorge on grilled chicken salads, fresh fruit cup and grilled chicken sandwich. These are all examples of healthy fast foods rich in essential nutrients. These type of foods also help a person in keeping the calorie intake on the lower side.
- Watch your diet, you multi-tasking women! (March 8 is International Women's Day) - Mar 06, 2012
- Switch to olive oil for better health: Cookery expert Nita Mehta (With Image) - Jan 08, 2012
- Kristin Chenoweth Returns To Glee Season 2 - Sep 22, 2010
- Beat diabetes with a wheat and rice free diet - Aug 05, 2011
- Know Some Surprising Health Food Impostors To Avoid Them - Jan 16, 2011
- Celebrities' secrets to banishing cellulite revealed - Mar 29, 2011
- In winter, eat right to good skin - Nov 30, 2010
- Beware: Eating saturated fat can damage your sperm - Oct 28, 2010
- Chenoweth injured on the sets - Jul 13, 2012
- Your popular snack could be making you ill: Study - Mar 30, 2012
- Rihanna's love for chocolate ice cream - Aug 15, 2011
- Racist receipts lead to firing of Chick-fil-A cashier - Dec 14, 2011
- Gay activists to hold their couple kissing day at Chick-fil-A restaurants - Aug 03, 2012
- Eating cheese every day 'could increase bladder cancer risk' - Feb 10, 2011
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
Tags: almond butter, chick fil, chicken salads, contrary to popular opinion, essential nutrients, extra virgin olive oil, fitness experts, fitness secrets, fitness tips, flax seed oil, free variety, fruit cup, grave mistake, great personality, grilled chicken sandwich, kinds of food, kristin chenoweth, rich voice, virgin olive oil, water loss