Kristen Wiig will never marry againJune 15th, 2011 - 5:04 am ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Comedian Kristen Wiig will never marry again following her divorce from actor Hayes Hargrove in 2009.
“The Bridesmaids” actress tied the knot with Hargrove in 2005, but the marriage ended four years later and they have remained tight-lipped on the reasons for the split.
“I probably won’t ever get married (again), it’s not something that I would want to do. (In Bridesmaids we were careful) to not send the message that you need to get married. I think women put that pressure on themselves, maybe even more than society does, but, if you’re the single girl at the wedding, you know someone is going to ask you when you’re going to get married,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Wiig as saying.
The 37-year-old is now dating actor-producer Brian Petsos.
- Is Kristen Wiig dating Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti? - Dec 19, 2011
- Perry won't talk about personal life post-marriage - Aug 24, 2010
- Kristen Wiig Linked To Strokes Star Fabrizio Moretti - Dec 08, 2011
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- No more weddings for Sheen - Sep 21, 2011
- Kristen Wiig inspires Olivia Wilde - Mar 05, 2012
- Kristen Stewart named highest paid actress - Jun 20, 2012
- Craig won't divulge wedding details - Dec 02, 2011
- Kristen Wiig lands new comedy role - Mar 01, 2012
- Pattinson to make first post-split TV appearance - Aug 09, 2012
- Diaz helps Barrymore with wedding dress - Jun 01, 2012
- Kristen Wiig shines in 'Bridesmaids' - May 13, 2011
- Before 'Bridesmaids', Wiig was clueless about screenwriting - Jun 20, 2011
- 'Bridesmaid' is a unisex film: Kristen Wiig - Jun 23, 2011
- Biel, Timberlake plan secret, private wedding - Aug 14, 2012