Kristen Wiig lands new comedy roleMarch 1st, 2012 - 4:58 am ICT by IANS
London, March 1 (IANS) Comedian Kristen Wiig is in negotiations to work on a new action comedy movie from the writers of “The Descendants”.
According to contactmusic.com, the 38-year-old is teaming up with Nat Faxon and Jim Rash to play the lead role in the film.
Wiig will also be seen in comedy “Friends with Kids” which sees her reunite with “Bridesmaids” stars Chris O’Dowd, Maya Rudolph and John Hamm, in addition to her regular work on TV show “Saturday Night Live”.
- Kristen Wiig wants to adopt! - Mar 16, 2012
- Kristen Wiig inspires Olivia Wilde - Mar 05, 2012
- French film 'The Artist' leads 69 Golden Globe Awards nomination - Dec 16, 2011
- Maya Rudolph is pregnant with her 3rd child with husband Paul Thomas Anderson - Mar 21, 2011
- Woody Allen wins Golden Globe for best screenplay - Jan 16, 2012
- Bridesmaids edges out 'Sex and the City' on the popularity charts - Jul 06, 2011
- 'DAM 999' out, 'Hugo' leads Oscar nomination pack (Lead) - Jan 24, 2012
- Before 'Bridesmaids', Wiig was clueless about screenwriting - Jun 20, 2011
- 'Bridesmaid' is a unisex film: Kristen Wiig - Jun 23, 2011
- 'The Descendants' wins for adapted screenplay - Feb 27, 2012
- Chris wants two weddings with Porter - Jul 29, 2012
- Megan Fox makes a scantily clad cameo in 'This is 40' - Aug 10, 2012
- 'The Artist', 'Hugo' in tie with five Oscars each (Roundup) - Feb 27, 2012
- Kristen Wiig will never marry again - Jun 15, 2011
- Kristen Wiig Linked To Strokes Star Fabrizio Moretti - Dec 08, 2011
Tags: action comedy, bridesmaids, comedian, comedy friends, comedy role, descendants, jim rash, john hamm, lead role, london march, march 1, maya rudolph, nat faxon, negotiations, o dowd, saturday night live, tv show