Kristen Wiig inspires Olivia WildeMarch 5th, 2012 - 7:36 am ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Actress Olivia Wilde says she “worships” Kristen Wiig’s fashion statement.
The 27-year-old is a huge fan of the “Bridesmaids” actress because she proves it is possible to be sexy as well as funny, reports contactmusic.com.
Talking about her role in the comedy “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone”, which also stars Jim Carrey, Steve Carell and Steve Buscemi, Wilde said: “I auditioned for it, which I love. You feel more secure. I competed against some wonderful comedians - real comedians - and was this wild card… I don’t see why sexuality and comedy have to be mutually exclusive. That’s a tragic concept when it comes to women - you can be sexy and funny.”
“I think Kristen Wiig is the perfect example. She’s quirky and nerdy and, like, ‘I’m a sexbomb but also the funniest person you’ve ever met.’ And I worship her for that,” Wilde said.
- Before 'Bridesmaids', Wiig was clueless about screenwriting - Jun 20, 2011
- Kristen Wiig will never marry again - Jun 15, 2011
- Kristen Wiig wants to adopt! - Mar 16, 2012
- 'Bridesmaid' is a unisex film: Kristen Wiig - Jun 23, 2011
- Kristen Wiig lands new comedy role - Mar 01, 2012
- Rumors say that Steve Carell is Burt Wonderstone - Sep 27, 2010
- Kristen Stewart named highest paid actress - Jun 20, 2012
- Fox shares childhood photos online - Jul 08, 2012
- Steve Carell Not Sure If He Is Funny - Sep 14, 2010
- Christians-Buddhists-Jews support Hindus upset over depiction of Lord Ganesh as sex act - Jan 31, 2011
- Kristen Wiig shines in 'Bridesmaids' - May 13, 2011
- Bridesmaids edges out 'Sex and the City' on the popularity charts - Jul 06, 2011
- Brand, Wiig named sexiest vegetarians - Jun 28, 2011
- Olivia Wilde says that she doesn't know how to date - Jul 29, 2011
- I am lucky to get good roles: Julianne Moore - Aug 03, 2011