Kristen Stewart says teen girl fans can be ’scary’April 2nd, 2009 - 3:10 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 2 (ANI): Twilight star Kristen Stewart has revealed that she’s afraid of Robert Pattinson’s female fans.
The 18-year-old star said that she’s terrified of the wrath of female fans jealous of their onscreen romance.
“You show up at these places, and there’s literally like a thousand girls and they’re all screaming your name. Girls are scary. Large groups of girls scare the (crap) out of me,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling USA today.
“They covet him. I think half of them are so jealous that they hate me,” she added. (ANI)
- 'The Breaking Dawn Part 1' melodramatic, sloppy (IANS Movie Review - Rating:**) - Nov 24, 2011
- People’s Choice Awards 2011: Who Ruled This Year? - Jan 06, 2011
- Robert Pattinson To Use A Body Double To Escape Fans - Dec 30, 2010
- Robert Pattinson says Kristen Stewart relationship 'is very traumatic' - Mar 03, 2011
- Kristen Stewart just loves vampires! - Aug 13, 2011
- Pattison, Stewart split? - Jan 09, 2011
- Taylor Lautner once feared Twilight fans would "tear him to shreds" - Dec 05, 2010
- Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Love Being Photographed With Fans! - Dec 31, 2010
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Kristen Stewart fears she'll be 'assassinated' on the red carpet - Jul 02, 2010
- Kristen Stewart Wins A Couple Of Scream Awards 2010 - Oct 18, 2010
- Would love to work with SRK: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart - Oct 30, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hides from fans - Jan 16, 2011
- Pattinson, Perry enjoy dinner date - Aug 26, 2012
- Kristen Stewart says people hardly recognize her - Sep 08, 2009