Kristen Stewart makes cameo in mother’s filmMarch 27th, 2012 - 10:52 am ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Actress Kristen Stewart is set to make a surprise cameo in her mother Jules Mann-Stewart’s directorial debut “K-11″.
The 21 year old plays a vocal cameo as a secretary named Karen.
“Kristen has always been supportive of ‘K-11′. But you’ll have to look very hard to find her. It’s a micro-cameo. We’d already finished shooting the movie, but Kristen still wanted to be a part of it in some way,” Jules told E! News.
Kristen won’t be the only relative lending support to the project - the star’s older brother Cameron is set to make his acting debut in “K-11″ as a jailed inmate named Sledgehammer, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Kristen Stewart to play transgender? - Feb 04, 2011
- Stewart working on first novel - Apr 03, 2012
- Sanders praises Kristen Stewart - Mar 20, 2012
- Stewart buys two guitars for Pattinson - Dec 31, 2011
- Stewart's topless act for 'On The Road' - Mar 12, 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Aussie roots - Nov 09, 2009
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Liberty Ross wants to meet Pattinson - Aug 05, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart makes Pattinson uncomfortable - Jul 22, 2010
- Stewart is a kitchen nerd: Pattinson - Nov 05, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Stewart praises Foster - May 15, 2011