Kristen Cavallari and Lauren Conrad’s on-screen feudJune 1st, 2009 - 8:44 pm ICT by GD
Kristin Cavallari assured in front of the media that she did not push Lauren Conrad out of the reality show, “Hills.” Conrad and Cavallari have been fighting it out for quite some time in the MTV reality series. Conrad is quitting the show at the end of the 5th season giving a clear gateway pass for Cavallari to step into the show.
Kristen Cavallari will be making her appearance in the 6th season, having shown up in the 5th season’s finale. The season’s finale episode on the 31st of May showed Cavallari, a former “Laguna Beach” star, make a late entry at the wedding of Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. Her surprise appearance invited a host of gossip from the other guests.
In the 6th season Cavallari takes over the lead from Lauren Conrad. Kristen says it will be fun for her to enter the show as she feels like she is at home, knowing the cast and crew. Her entry stirs up settled dust and results in Conrad getting upset and ultimately to her exit from the show. Cavallari’s entry is pitched in to evoke some melodrama and fun.
Meanwhile, the off-screen feud between Cavallari and Audrina Patridge is brewing into a big storm with the latter claiming that Cavallari always tries to hog all the attention. In an interview on KIIS FM radio show, Patridge told host Ryan Seacrest that she gets defensive when someone gets in her face, hinting that Cavallari was doing just that.
Cavallari reveals that her main aim in the show was to binge on alcohol, stir up and get in fights and also invest some time in hooking up, the “good stuffs” according to her.
- Kristin Cavallari Said No To John Mayer - Sep 30, 2009
- Audrina Patridge's Mom Apologizes For Her Profane Rant - Oct 30, 2010
- Is Audrina Patridge dating Nic Roldan? - Apr 16, 2011
- Kristin Cavallari And Lauren Bosworth Bonding? - Sep 06, 2009
- No more reality shows for Patridge - Sep 04, 2011
- The Hills Fake: Kristin Cavallari Reveals - Jul 14, 2010
- The Hills Finale Airs On MTV - Jul 14, 2010
- Kim Kardashian 'Highest Paid Reality TV Star In 2010' - Dec 08, 2010
- Kim Kardashian is highest paid reality TV star - Dec 08, 2010
- Audrina Patridge's Shocking Elimination From DWTS - Oct 28, 2010
- Lauren Conrad Returning To MTV Reality Show - Sep 29, 2010
- Lauren Conrad's Forthcoming Reality Show Pulled By MTV - Feb 05, 2011
- Lauren Conrad tells a bit about her show - Sep 25, 2010
- Actress Lauren Conrad returning to reality TV - Sep 29, 2010
- Shocking Elimination On ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Upsets Many - Oct 28, 2010
Tags: audrina patridge, binge, cast and crew, finale episode, gateway pass, heidi, hog, kiis fm radio, kristen cavallari, laguna beach, lauren conrad, melodrama, mtv, radio show, reality series, reality show, ryan seacrest, spencer pratt, stuffs, surprise appearance