‘Krishnan Love Story’ announces the Contest Winners

August 31st, 2010 - 8:40 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire  

August 31, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Director Shashank’s latest release Kannada movie “Krishnan Love Story’ organized a story writing contest and the winners have been announced. The three lucky winners are- Omesh from Bangalore, Shekhar from Chamarajanagara and Ravikumar from Nelamangala. The winners received a prize of Rs 5000 each.

These three persons have their real life incidents very close to the runaway hit movie “Krishnan Love Story’. The 25% of the movie was imagination of the director and the rest 75% were taken from the real life happening. The film has crossed 75 days of running in several theaters of Karnataka.

Among the three winners of the contest, Shekhar from Chamarajanagara is suffering from kidney problems but still he came all the way to receive the prize. Ravikumar, who belonged to Nelamangala, was absent at the event. Another wined named Omesh from Bangalore shared his experience of turning almost mad after being ditched by his lover.

“Krishnan Love Story’ is about Krishna played by Ajay Rao, who falls in love with a girl named Geetha, played by Radhika at the first sight. Geetha is a very easygoing girl from a lower middle class family. There is another guy named Narendra, essayed by Pradeep, also falls in love with her straight forward nature. The story is about whom the girl chooses at the end because one of them is very rich and the other is a small time entrepreneur.

– Sampurn Wire

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |