Kourtney won’t rush into marriageJune 7th, 2011 - 2:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 7 (IANS) Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is happy her younger sister Kim is engaged — and hopes her grandmother will stop asking her when she plans to wed.
Kourtney, 32, has an 18-month-old son with boyfriend Scott Disick and is in no rush to take wedding vows, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Kim’s engagement definitely bought me some time, so I don’t have to go out and get married right now. My grandma just texted me this morning about it. Or yesterday, saying ‘Am I going to go? When’s my turn?’ And I was like, ‘It’s Kim’s turn!,” she said.
- Don't want to get married: Kourtney Kardashian - Jul 08, 2011
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian to wed soon - Feb 17, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian rejects Scott Disick's marriage proposal - Apr 05, 2011
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Kourtney crushes pregnancy rumours - Aug 21, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian gets engaged to beau Scott Disick - Feb 16, 2011
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian is having a baby girl - Feb 23, 2012
- My butt needs lot of hard work: Kourtney Kardashian - May 19, 2011
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's Bar Brawl Incident Aired Last Night On "Kourtney And Kim Take New York" - Jan 31, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian's hard-partying beau in rehab after violent outburst - Aug 06, 2010
- Kourtney Kardashian Acknowledges Scott Disick Has A Drinking Issue In "Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami" - Aug 02, 2010