Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weightAugust 23rd, 2012 - 5:00 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 23 (IANS) Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian, who recently welcomed daughter Penelope Scotland Disic, says she is in no rush to get back into shape.
“I gained nearly 45 pounds. I’m 5 feet tall, so that’s a lot,” showbizspy.com quoted Kardashian as saying. “While I’m here around the house, I just eat healthy.”
The 33-year-old says the birth was easy. Just as she did with Mason, she pulled out her daughter herself.
“I did! She was coming out, and I was thinking, I should pull her,” Kourtney says. Penelope was born July 8.
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- It's a girl for Kourtney Kardashian! - Jul 09, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- How Kourtney Kardashian lost 45lbs after giving birth to son - Dec 30, 2010
- Kardashian's uses son to stay fit - Mar 31, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian collapsed after crash diet - Jul 13, 2010
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian says her baby nephew is the best birth control ever - Jul 23, 2010
- Khloe Kardashian reveals why she is scared to get pregnant - Oct 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian wanted to be crime investigator - Mar 22, 2011
- Kardashian, West vacation in Hawaii - Aug 20, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian passed out after post-baby diet went too far - Jul 13, 2010
- Matured by pregnancy, says Snooki - Apr 28, 2012
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012