Kournikova signs in for ‘The Biggest Loser’May 24th, 2011 - 2:18 am ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Former tennis player-turned-model Anna Kournikova has signed on to put heavyweights through their paces in the new season of US reality show “The Biggest Loser”.
Kournikova, who is the longtime girlfriend of singer Enrique Iglesias, will be one of the show’s trainers, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The 29-year-old will reportedly join fitness experts Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel in the programme.
- "The Biggest Loser" 2011 Welcomes Two New Trainers - Jan 19, 2011
- Anna Kournikova to be a part of 'The Biggest Loser' - May 27, 2011
- Iglesias, Kournikova have no marriage plans - Jun 30, 2010
- 'Iglesias, Kournikova are together' - Oct 22, 2010
- Are Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova expecting their first baby? - Jan 27, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova still together, says rep - Oct 22, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias can't stand Kournikova's excess perfume! - Dec 30, 2009
- As teen, Enrique couldn't woo girls - Jul 17, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias Going Strong With Anna Kournikova, Rep Says - Oct 23, 2010
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
- Is Anna Kournikova married to Enrique Iglesias? - Nov 21, 2010
- Anna Kournikova shows off legs in hotpants, heels - Oct 22, 2010
- No second season of Hilton's reality show? - Aug 27, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias launches world tour in Puerto Rico - Jan 31, 2011
- Iglesias says music promo shoot with Scherzinger was like 'tantric' sex - Oct 28, 2010