Konecki gives Adele Caribbean-themed partyAugust 30th, 2012 - 4:17 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 30 (IANS) Singer Adele was reportedly treated with a Caribbean-themed party by boyfriend Simon Konecki.
The 24-year-old singer, who is expecting her first child with Konecki, is just a few weeks away from becoming a mother, and was upset because she missed the Notting Hill Carnival, which takes place every year in London.
However, Konecki compensated her loss of not going to the street festival by throwing a party for her.
“Simon’s really caring and he knew just how much Adele loves the carnival. So he decided to bring it to her by getting their own Caribbean-themed party going at their house,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Simon ordered bucket loads of chicken and had reggae music blasting out so Adele would get a flavour of what she was missing,” the source added.
- Adele's eco-friendly home - Apr 13, 2012
- Adele is pregnant - Jul 01, 2012
- Adele records nursery rhymes album for baby - Jul 08, 2012
- Adele, Konecki tie the knot (Lead) - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele goes unnoticed in dance class - Jul 15, 2012
- Singer Adele's neighbour woes - Apr 08, 2012
- Adele sues French magazine over 'sex tape' - Feb 19, 2012
- Adele thrilled with pregnancy - Jul 18, 2012
- Adele to give birth in september ? - Jul 11, 2012
- Adele excited about baby - Sep 21, 2012
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Perry excited for Adele - Aug 06, 2012
- Adele, Konecki married? - Aug 30, 2012
- Adele's dad begs for forgiveness - Jul 16, 2012
- Prince Harry wants to be reggae DJ? - May 08, 2012