Kolte-Patil developers top line surges by 37 % in Q1July 30th, 2008 - 9:37 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, July 30 (ANI/Business Wire India ): Kolte-Patil Developers Limited has shown 17 per cent growth in revenues and 37 per cent PBT growth on consolidated basis.
– Earnings per share (Basic) is Rs 4.18 and diluted Rs.4.15
– Launched Lush County , a luxury housing project in association with ICICI Venture Funds Management Co. Limited (ICICI Ventures) and Pristine Properties
– Inaugurated first international (representative) office in Dubai
Kolte-Patil Developers Limited (KPDL), one of India ‘’s leading builders and real estate developers announced results for the first Quarter of FY 2008-09.
During the first quarter of FY ”08-”09, consolidated results reflect superior growth. Revenues have grown 17 per cent, increasing from Rs 88.96 crores to Rs.103.93 crores.
The Company’’s PBT recorded a 37 per cent increase from Rs. 34.54 crores to Rs.47.24 crores.
– KPDL have recently launched Lush County , a luxury housing project in association with ICICI Venture Funds Management Co. Ltd. (ICICI Ventures) and Pristine Properties. This 80-acre project located at Wagholi, will be developed over 53 acres, and will offer luxurious twin bungalows and 3-4 BHK lifestyle residences to elevate living to an experience par excellence. Kolte Patil will invest Rs 400 crore in this project.
– KPDL inaugurated its first international office in Dubai with the objective to assist NRIs and other nationals looking at viable investment options in KPDL projects in India . (ANI)