Kochi’s web TV firm signs deal with LA companyFebruary 4th, 2011 - 4:39 pm ICT by IANS
Kochi, Feb 4 (IANS) Kochi-based Vibes Visual and Media Pvt Ltd Friday signed a deal enabling Los Angeles’ Potmax LLC to facilitate joint production and marketing activities. Vibes Media was in the news recently for launching the country’s first web TV, Indiavibes.
“We are very delighted to have such an agreement and believe that this will bring new dimension in bringing Indian content and entertainment industry to a global level,” Vibes founder Andrine Mendez said after the agreement was inked.
Vibes is a fully fledged visual production company, with Indiavibes Entertainment portal as its flagship project, and covers all categories from fashion and music to technology and current affairs.
“This is a great opportunity for Potmax and takes the company a step further into international content production and distribution. This is a real example of Silicon Valley style innovative approach towards bringing new ideas together and creates new strengths to expand the scope on an international level,” said Neil Banerjee, CFO and Founder of Potmax LLC.
- First web TV to be launched on New Year - Dec 28, 2010
- Kochi-based web TV Indiavibes wins prestigious award - Jul 25, 2011
- Kerala IT firm bags $12 mn funding - Jun 26, 2012
- Digital media firm Trivone picks up two more portals - May 15, 2012
- Entrepreneurship bug bites young Kerala professionals - Jun 03, 2011
- Kochi IT firm launches life database application - Feb 25, 2011
- Technopark IT firm signs $25 mn distribution deal - Jan 10, 2011
- Digital media firm Trivone acquires three tech portals - May 03, 2011
- Percept Knorigin inks deal with Alcatel Lucent to provide digital content - Jun 01, 2011
- Reliance MediaWorks to provide digital video library - Oct 01, 2011
- India's first Startup Village at Kochi - Jan 18, 2012
- CCL (Celebrity Cricket League) With Sohail Khan Entertainment Announces The “Mumbai Heroes” - Dec 02, 2010
- The Cast Of ‘NO PROBLEM’ Felicitates The Auspicious Lakshmi Puja Trading - Nov 06, 2010
- Saregama India, Timbre Media to launch genre-based radio channels - Jul 07, 2011
- Abu Dhabi firm launches portal on Arab women - Jul 14, 2010
Tags: banerjee, cfo, content production, current affairs, entertainment industry, entertainment portal, first web, flagship project, global level, indian content, international content, kochi, level vibes, media pvt, new dimension, pvt ltd, scope, silicon valley, vibes media, web tv