Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley WalshMay 24th, 2011 - 5:06 am ICT by IANS
London, May 24 (IANS) Singer Kimberley Walsh says that while dressing up she is inspired by curvy women like Beyonce Knowles and Halle Berry.
“I guess I tend to look towards curvier women like Beyonce and see what looks good on them. And Halle Berry also has a great body. If I had her figure I don’t think I’d complain,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
The 29 year old, who is taking a break from music to build a career as a television presenter, added that she likes to dress in the 50s style to flatter her shape.
“I always dress to suit my shape. I won’t wear a trend if it doesn’t suit my figure. I love that whole 50s style, mainly because it suits my body shape, rather than it being a trend. I’d like to have longer legs - but wouldn’t everyone? It’s just the way it is. But they probably wouldn’t look right with the rest of my shape anyway,” she said.
- Beyonce inspired Kimberley Walsh - Aug 14, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants curvy figure - Sep 23, 2011
- JLo is in great shape, says Kimberley Walsh - Sep 07, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh launches jewellery line - Oct 16, 2010
- Michelle Obama wishes she was Beyonce - May 26, 2012
- Kelly Rowland's embarrassing moment - Oct 08, 2011
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012
- Raquel Welch voted top beach bikini beauty - Apr 20, 2011
- Winslet proud to be curvy - Nov 12, 2011
- Pixie Lott not comfortable doing sexy songs - Nov 19, 2011
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Designing for Vidya was refreshing: National Award winner Niharika Khan - Mar 12, 2012
- Peter Andre goes grey - Apr 30, 2012