Knit your own Hitler!July 21st, 2008 - 1:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 21 (ANI): A trendy designer has created uproar in Britain with her knitting patterns of the worlds most evil dictator Adolf Hitler.
Rachael Matthews has launched a new book, which contains designs of a dozen dictators with a photo of Hitler doing the Nazi salute on the cover.
She has named the grotesque Nazi doll as Knitler.
You would hope people would have more sense than to take a cuddly Hitler into work, The Sun quoted a spokesman for the Jewish Network, as saying.
The book also contains knitting patterns of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, Ugandas brutal Idi Amin and Cambodian dictator Pol Pot. (ANI)
- Germany probing playing cards of Hitler, other dicators - Feb 08, 2011
- Hitler stole Beetle idea from Jewish engineer: Book - Jan 16, 2012
- Hitler top trump game is in trouble - Feb 08, 2011
- Hitler ordered sex dolls for Nazi troops - Jul 11, 2011
- 'Dear Uncle Adolf': documentary details fan letters sent to Hitler - Apr 26, 2010
- Clooney's next about stolen artwork - Jan 10, 2012
- Hitler's signed autobiography to go on sale - Apr 11, 2011
- DNA Reveals Nazi Leader Adolf Hitler Possibly of Jewish & African Decent - Aug 24, 2010
- 30000 pounds for rare copy of Mein Kampf signed by Hitler - Apr 11, 2011
- Jayalalithaa compares DMK regime to Hitler, Idi Amin - Jun 14, 2011
- Nazi surgical set withdrawn from auction - Feb 11, 2012
- Austrian city strips Hitler of its honorary citizenship - May 25, 2011
- British Legion's shameful visit to Hitler revealed after 75 years - Nov 01, 2010
- Rare Hitler colour photos found - Jan 12, 2012
- Ugandan opposition leader sings praises of ex-dictator Idi Amin - Feb 01, 2011
Tags: adolf hitler, brutal idi, dictators, evil dictator, idi amin, iraqi dictator, jewish network, knitting patterns, london, nazi salute, photo of hitler, pol pot, saddam hussein, spokesman, sun, uproar