Knightley won’t act foreverAugust 6th, 2012 - 4:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 6 (IANS) Keira Knightley isn’t keen on pursuing acting career for her whole life and would be happy to take up a job that would allow her to spend more time at home.
“I suppose I don’t necessarily like the idea of doing the same thing forever. I love acting because it allows me to be different and have different experiences, but there is a similar strain to it all the time,” contactmusic.com quoted Knightley as saying.
“Would I like to have a job that meant I could spend a lot of time at home and have a social life? That might be quite nice. But equally, I love my job and I am incredibly lucky to have it. I just don’t know if it will be what I do forever,” said the 27-year-old.
“I don’t have a clue what I would do if I stopped acting. But I can imagine at some point thinking, ‘I have scratched that itch, what’s next?’.”
“I have wanted to be an actor since I was three and for a really long time it was absolutely everything in my life. But I think it’s probably a terrible thing if you don’t change your mind about things as you get older,” she added.
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- You can love two men at once: Knightley - Sep 09, 2011
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Both Charlize Theron and Keira Knightley set to play Princess Diana onscreen - Oct 21, 2010
- Keira Knightley 'almost quit Hollywood at 22' - Dec 06, 2010
- New man in Kiera Knightly's life? - Feb 07, 2011
- Radcliffe won't leave London for US - Nov 16, 2010
- Keira Knightley splurges on high-end fashion only if her mum allows - Feb 01, 2011
- I don't identify with my 'Break Ke Baad' character: Deepika Padukone (Interview) - Nov 26, 2010
- Knightley's dancing woes - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley doubtful of her success - Oct 11, 2010
- Bollywood needs fresh talent: Director Abhishek Kapoor (Interview) - Jun 29, 2012
- 'Last Night', a poignant tale of temptation - Oct 22, 2011