Knightley wants to work with fianceJuly 14th, 2012 - 5:32 am ICT by IANS
London, July 14 (IANS) British actress Keira Knightley thinks it would be “lovely” to work with her fiance James Righton.
The 27-year-old, who got engaged to Klaxons rocker James Righton in May, enjoyed seeing her “Seeking A Friend For The End of the World” co-star Steve Carrell and his wife Nancy together on the set of the film, and believes she would enjoy working on a project with her partner.
“I’ve never worked with a significant other but I should imagine it would be lovely,” contactmusic.com quoted Knightley as saying.
“When you get together, I don’t see why you shouldn’t get on when you are working together,” she added.
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Knightley didn't like music while growing up - Jun 19, 2012
- Keira Knightley dating rocker James Righton? - Apr 03, 2011
- Knightley cosies up with The Klaxons rocker - Apr 11, 2011
- Keira Knightley cries over criticism - Jan 09, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley taking music lessons from beau! - Aug 03, 2011
- Knightley's comic act - Jun 25, 2012
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Knightley won't act forever - Aug 06, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- When Knightley threatened to kill co-star - Oct 27, 2011
- You can love two men at once: Knightley - Sep 09, 2011
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,