Knightley hates her bad skinMarch 17th, 2012 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 17 (IANS) Actress Keira Knightley admits she has a host of hang-ups with her face, thanks to her “bad skin”.
“I’m incredibly self-conscious about the fact that I get bad skin. Actually, I’m incredibly self-conscious about a lot of parts of it but, equally, I’m aware that it works in certain environments and for certain things,” showbizspy.com quoted Knightley as saying.
The 26-year-old says she doesn’t consider herself glamorous.
“I’ve never seen myself as being attractive in that glamorous way. But at a certain point, I’ve had to get over my own body anxiety issues so it doesn’t get in the way of telling the story. It’s something I’ve had to face,” she said.
But she does get conscious sometimes.
“I was on the beach the other day. I was in France on holiday with some friends and we were all lying out. They were all totally fine taking everything off and I was sitting around in my jeans and a top. I kind of didn’t want to take anything off,” she added.
- LiLo takes life lessons from 'bad experiences' - Mar 02, 2012
- My life is not perfect :Jessica Alba - Mar 02, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Keira Knightley doesn't always think she deserves to be famous - Oct 12, 2010
- Hudgens loves being brunette - May 09, 2012
- I don't give lecture to my kids: Jolie - Jan 11, 2012
- I have no talent: Kendra Wilkinson - Mar 28, 2012
- Sonakshi-Katrina: No love lost over soap - Feb 14, 2011
- Watson doesn't know how to spend her fortune - Jan 09, 2011
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Hendricks borrows clothes from show - Mar 11, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012