Knightley didn’t like music while growing upJune 19th, 2012 - 4:54 am ICT by IANS
London, June 19 (IANS) Actress Keira Knightley says she didn’t enjoy listening music during her growing up years.
The actress, who is engaged to wed Klaxons rocker James Righton, admits she began to appreciate music only when she entered her twenties.
“It’s a really weird one. I remember I actively didn’t listen to music through my teenage years,” thesun.co.uk quoted Knightley as saying.
“I remember being 11 and my friends suddenly got into music, and me still wanting to play, like play make-believe, and suddenly I was supposed to be listening to boybands and I found it really offensive.
“I thought it was literally the fault of the boybands. So I didn’t listen to music until my early or mid-twenties and I was like, ‘Oh, I get it, this is great,’” she added.
- Knightley wants to work with fiance - Jul 14, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- Knightley taking music lessons from beau! - Aug 03, 2011
- Knightley moves in with beau? - Feb 21, 2012
- Knightley cosies up with The Klaxons rocker - Apr 11, 2011
- Keira Knightley cries over criticism - Jan 09, 2012
- Keira Knightley dating rocker James Righton? - Apr 03, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley looks for home away from London - Apr 17, 2012
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- Madonna gets emotional - Mar 24, 2012
- Knightley is too shy for fame - Dec 16, 2010