Knightley brushing up culinary skillsJune 24th, 2012 - 1:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 24 (IANS) Actor Keira Knightley is trying to improve her culinary skills with the help of her mother.
The 27-year-old recently got engaged to actor James Righton.
“I’m an alright cook. Not brilliant, but alright. My mum’s a really good cook, but we had a really small kitchen, so she could never actually teach me any of the stuff that she made. But now she’s starting to. I’ve gotten really good recipes, which are excellent,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Knightley as saying.
“I’m good at, like, a one-pot dish. It’s the timing. I always walk away at a wrong point. And then everything burns! But stews and curries, I’m good at that,” she added.
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Not ready for pregnancy: Knightley - Sep 07, 2012
- I like milking cows: Hendricks - Sep 11, 2011
- Gyllenhaal collects old cooking books - Jan 10, 2011
- Knightley cosies up with The Klaxons rocker - Apr 11, 2011
- One in twenty Brit women don't know how to boil even an egg - May 03, 2011
- I'm obsessed with cooking show: Lady Gaga - May 31, 2011
- Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens (With Image) - Mar 23, 2012
- Gyllenhaal obsessed with cook books - Jan 09, 2011
- Keira Knightley can't cook! - Dec 24, 2009
- Knightley didn't like music while growing up - Jun 19, 2012
- Cruise's family cooks together at Christmas - Dec 25, 2011
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011